The original Battling in Bocage post was a proof of concept and made only a single row. Unfortunately I took no work in progress pics at that time.Well, good thing I had to do more (15 more rows…) and remembered to take some pictures this time, so I can show you what I did.
The original post is here: Battling in Bocage. This post won’t duplicate all the wording there, it will be more of a picture guide. Oh, and a production line definitely helps!
Next step will be to find a suitable replacement for the skewers. i know there is better stuff out there but for the life of me I couldn’t find anything.
These are pretty well done. I still need to apply the purple flowers (for consistency and depth) but other than that they are ready for a final sealing (to stop the flock dropping off and to protect them).
Like I said in the original post, I am pretty happy with these and i think they will do the job.