It is that time of year again, time to #SpreadtheLard
The annual release of the TFL Christmas Special is upon us for 2014 and, as usual, it looks like a cracker. To date the Christmas and Summer specials haven’t let me down, and it looks like this release is jam packed full of goodness.
The Annuals/ Specials are a yearly release by TooFatLardies (on mid-year, the other at Christmas), and are in the vein of a hobby magazine, packed full of scenarios, notes, campaigns and other content for their range of games.
I look forward to going through all this goodness, and for a cheap price of £6, I can’t recommend it enough.
A quick shout out to our friends over at Gaming with TooFatLardies, who have their awesome Spanish Civil War campaign included.
TooFatLardies Christmas Special 2014 contents
- Introduction: A Festive greeting from Lard Island.
Cocking Up Through the Mud and the Blood: A Great War version of Chain of Command.
- Kaiserschlacht 1918: A complete Great War “Pint-Sized” campaign
- Fondler’s Rebels: 1796, Richard Fondler takes on the United Irishmen and their French friends
- 4D6 Shades of Green: Terrain ideas for the Dux The Raiders.
- 29, Let’s Go Large! Converting our Normandy Pint-Sized campaign for use with I Ain’t Been Shot Mum and company sized actions Catch the Pidgeon! An Eastern Front scenario for Bag the Hun
- The Irish Question A Kiss Me Hardy scenario to partner with Fondler’s Rebels.
- The Roundwood Report Sidney Roundwood, chats to Big Rich about maps, and looks into the future.
- Fighting Season Leigh Neville of Sydney, introduces us to Fighting Season, our forthcoming modern counter-insurgency rules for Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.
- Building the Deutsche Reichsbahn Pat “Sliver Whistle” Smith, shows us how to build railways for wargaming.
- Last Train to Fischhausen April 1945, a scenario for Chain of Command on the Eastern Front.
- Battle of Britan – Over the Mediterranean An alternative reality with this “what if” history of 1940 for Bag the Hun.
- Of Mines and Men A Charlie Don’t Surf scenario
- Bloody November A complete Pint-Sized campaign for Madrid in 1936 using Chain of Command España.
- The Battle of Mahiwa A scenario with von Lettow-Vorbeck, for If the Lord Spares Us.
- To the Bitter End Ab I Ain’t Been Shot Mum company sized action on the Elbe River.in 1945
- Boots & Saddles matching US Cavalry and Plains Indians with Sharp Practice.
- Tweetface with the Lardies Keeping up with Lard via social media, a guide